Camp Cheatham Hill is a privately owned business and carries its own insurance policies. It is not affiliated with Cheatham Hill Elementary or the Cobb County School District. The mission of our summer camp program is to provide a risk-free environment that builds children's self-esteem and social skills while motivating them through learning and application.
CAMP CHEATHAM HILL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUMMER CAMP 2021
CAMP CHEATHAM HILL SUMMER SESSION 2021
HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO SMITHA MIDDLE SCHOOL
(Cheatham Hill is not available to use this summer).
Smitha is 2 miles from Cheatham Hill (on Powder Springs Rd).
We will be the only group there this summer!
Welcome to Camp Cheatham Hill Summer Session 2021! Registration is now OPEN! Please download the registration packet and submit with the one-time registration fee of $25 per child. Packet may be dropped off at Cheatham Hill Elementary School or mailed to the School. If you need further information, please contact Robin at 770-633-1391 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Registration and tuition payments may be made by cash, check (payable to Camp Cheatham Hill 2), or electronically via Venmo, Paypal or Cash App.
Venmo: @Robin-DiNicolantonio Paypal: Robin DiNicolantonio or 770-633-1391 Cash App: $RobinDiNic
The following will be in place for the summer 2021 session:
- Masks will be required for ALL campers and staff
- Temperature checks at morning drop off
- Sanitize hands before and after each rotation
- Equipment cleaned/fogged before camp, after camp, and between rotations
- NO use of water fountains – CAMPERS MUST BRING WATER BOTTLES
- Parents/visitors may not enter camp – check in/out will be done at cars
- Groups will be kept to a maxium of 15 (gym and tech lab may have 2 groups since space will allow for proper distancing)
Please note the following:
- Campers should bring a water bottle daily (we have filling stations for the bottles).
- Campers should bring a towel (to eat lunch on) daily – they may leave towel here (instead of bringing back and forth each day)
- Campers can bring any devices, toys, games from home. They have free time in the mornings during check in from 7:00 – 9:00 AM. Please note: camp is not responsible for lost or broken items. It is the camper’s responsibility to keep up with their belongings.
- Medication must be sent in original prescription bottle accompanied by “Authorization to Dispense Medication” form (download this form from the website)
To receive the latest camp updates and daily reminders:
On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the following link:
Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
If you DONT have a smartphone, get text notifications by:
Text the message @campch2 to the number 81010
**Camp is open from 7:00am - 6:00pm.
Please contact Robin at 770-633-1391 or by email at email@example.com if you would like more information.
CHEATHAM HILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (enter off of Irwin Road Bus Port Entrance)
1350 John Ward Road, Marietta, GA 30064